Commercial EV Charging Station CSE1
Commercial EV Charging Station benefits
Level 2 Commercial EV Charging Stations
Commercial EV Charging Stations
EV Charging made easy with
the AmpUp mobile app
What type of payment options does the CSE1 offer for users?
EV users can pay for their electricity consumed by using credit or debit cards, as well as by using Apple Pay or Google Pay.
What does the commercial EV charger allow to monitor?
You will be able to:
- Keep track of carbon credits.
- View real-time energy data analytics
- Verify charging status remotely
- Manage charging times for multiple EV chargers
Is the commercial EV charger rated with electrical protection?
Yes, the CSE1 commercial EV charging station includes multiple integrated protection ratings such as:
- Under Voltage and Over Voltage Protection (UVP and OVP)
- Residual Current Protection Device (RCD)
- Surge Protection Device (SPD)
- Overcurrent Protection Device (OCPD)
- Over Temperature Protection (OTP)
- Ground Fault Protection
How do I know the status of the charger?
The CSE1 electric charger features a built-in LED indication light that shows the following color changes according to the status
- Blue: Stand-by mode ready for charging.
- Green: Constant charge light
- Green Flashing: Charging
Where can I use CSE1 commercial EV charging station?
CSE1 is a commercial, OCPP-compliant EV charging station, which could be installed in any commercial and residential buildings. Even though it could be installed in private homes and townhouses the most common applications are: Multi-family units, Workplaces, Hotels, Local Governments, Fleets, Hospitals, Airbnb properties, Shopping malls, Airports, Schools and Universities, Auto Dealerships, Entertainment centers, etc.
What is the current lead time for CSE1 EV Charging station?
All our commercial charging stations for sale, including CSE1, have 1 week of lead time, one of the quickest in the industry.
Can I connect two CSE1 EV charging stations to one circuit breaker
Yes, you can connect several of CSE1 commercial EV Charging stations to one circuit breaker.