Commercial EV Charging Station
EV Charging Station like no other
Great terms for for bulk orders
Special discounts for our partners
EV Charging made easy with
the AmpUp mobile app
What type of payment options does the CSE1 offer for users?
EV drivers can pay for their electricity consumed by using credit or debit cards, as well as by using Apple Pay or Google Pay.
What does the EVSE charger allow to monitor?
You will be able to:
- Keep track of carbon credits.
- View real-time energy data analytics
- Verify charging status remotely
- Manage charging times for multiple EV chargers
Is the EVSE charging station rated with electrical protection?
Yes, the CSE1 commercial EV charging station includes multiple integrated protection ratings such as:
- Under Voltage and Over Voltage Protection (UVP and OVP)
- Residual Current Protection Device (RCD)
- Surge Protection Device (SPD)
- Overcurrent Protection Device (OCPD)
- Over Temperature Protection (OTP)
How do I know the status of the charger?
The CSE1 electric charger features a built-in LED indication light that shows the following color changes according to the status
- Blue: Stand-by mode ready for charging.
- Green: Constant charge light
- Green Flashing: Charging
Is CyberSwitching CSE1 EV Charger certified?
Yes, CyberSwitching EV Charger CSE1 is Energy Star certified and ETL listed