Dualcom S - Remote Management with Environmental Monitoring!
Cyber Switching's Dualcom S Intelligent Power Distribution Unit (PDU) offers a robust and fully featured solution for remote power monitoring and control. Stay in touch with IT equipment conveniently, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Efficient System Management
The Dualcom S provides a new approach to managing your power infrastructure. This approach allows you to save energy by scheduling shutdown periods. The Vertical Zero-U format allows you to utilize valuable rack space efficiently.
Power Control and Management
The Dualcom S enables scheduled or manual on/off control of each outlet securely from anywhere in the world, 24/7. It also provides monitoring of the load on each outlet. When combined with Cyber's Enterprise Management and Control (EMC) software, load overages can trigger alerts to facility managers of the load increase, enabling a prompt identication and resolution to the problem. With the Cyber Breaker ® Technology, overcurrent conditions can be limited to a single outlet (See more on the Cyber Breaker ® below.)
Key Product Features
- Total system medium_text displayed on a seven-segment LED
- True RMS current measurement
- Ability to connect two environmental probes
- Temperature and humidity tracking
- Track power usage and reduce costs
- Control and monitoring for each outlet
- "Trips" an individual outlet when the amperage exceeds a user-defined threshold
- Limits overcurrent conditions to a single outlet, protecting equipment and avoiding the shutdown of other devices on the same bank
- Auto-discover, manage, and monitor all Cyber Switching products from one centralized interface
- Track and trend consumption and site performance
- Click Here to Learn More About Cyber's EMC
Multiple PDU Configurations
The Dualcom S line offers a variety of configurations, with differing specifications for Input Voltage, Input Amperage, Output Voltage, Input Plug Types, and Outlet Quantities and Types.
Effective Energy Management
Cyber Switching’s Energy Management & Control (EMC) software provides an intuitive user interface to simplify effective energy management and streamline measurement...